Monday, January 18, 2016

How about showing concern?

More on this robbery.

In addition to the uncaring police, the insurance agent who'd sought my business, showed no concern.

I called her the night of the incident but she was busy. She didn't call back.

Then, I had concerns about the way I called in the claim.  She seemed to mock me for making two claims.  However, she did give me a # for claims management.

They were helpful and wonderful and salvaged the company's reputation for me.

But, the agent still hasn't called as a follow up.

My sister, the customer service diva (as I am) says the days of good customer service are over.

So, I become nothing but a revenue stream after she chased me for my business.  So, she'll get no referrals from me because when it counted, she showed no concern.

No comments:

Post a Comment