Sunday, October 4, 2015

That's why

I host an annual dinner party.  It's always on the last Sunday in September.  Out of five events, only one was cool and that required us to go inside the patio…so there was still an outside feel.  Last year, the last Sunday was beautiful and it was outside and festive.  The following Sunday (the first Sunday in October) was cold.  This year, my event was September 27.  My regular caterer couldn't do it and asked me to have it the first Sunday in October, when she'd be back.  I opted to find another caterer because I couldn't get my head around an October outdoor dinner.  Well, today is the first Sunday in October and it is freezing.  So, things change in a week and this is why I've stuck to my mantra about having it the last Sunday in September.  Oh…and I found a better caterer.  It all works out!

No comments:

Post a Comment