Monday, September 3, 2018

Blame it on Serena

Labor Day is a big holiday weekend in Chicago.

There are BBQs, Fests, concerts, parties...places to go and people to see.

But, as a lifelong Tennis FAN-A-TIC, I watch the US Open.

I love watching Serena in her comeback.

I love watching Sloane as she defends her title.

I love Nadal, Federer, Del Potro, Isner, Thiem

I love the doubles and mixed doubles.

I love seeing the up-and-coming players make their mark.

I love seeing the veterans maintaining their dominance.

I love Love LOVE tennis.

Yea, yeah.  I know I could tape it.  But, I've got to see it in REAL TIME!  And, my DVR might not work.

I can't take that chance.

So, folks if I don't get to eat ribs at the BBQs, or visit the African Festival of the Arts, or sit on the lawn and listen to the Jazz Fest...

Well,

Blame it on Serena.

No comments:

Post a Comment