Monday, September 24, 2018

PHEW! Success!

I had my annual end-of-summer dinner party yesterday.  I didn't know who would come because folks don't RSVP anymore.

But, they came in.  They ate.  They had engaging conversations.

Among those attending were those in the media, entertainment, business and, of course, good friends.

The food was DE BEST -- thanks for Chef Nicole. It was plentiful and DE-LI-CIOUS

AND EVERYONE HAD A GOOD TIME!

The weather was perfect - SUNNY, not a cloud overhead.

And, midway through the dinner, I looked at the sea of invitees and knew it was a job well done.

Well, it can be pricey, and I bite my nails leading up to the event.

But, the success of it all has me feeling pretty happy and satisfied on this post-event day.

Despite my complaining and moaning pre-event, I know I'll do it again.

Next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment