Friday, September 1, 2017

Even when others pan it, find out for yourself

I decided to try a new podiatrist because my medical network is becoming so filled with foreigners.  I have to strain to understand them.

So, I broke out and decided to see the wife of a guy I used to work with many years ago.

When I told a friend I was going to her, he was lukewarm and criticized her office.  I just didn't want to revert back to my foreign syndicate so I kept my appointment with this podiatrist.

She was WONDERFUL!  Her staff was AWESOME!  She made an accurate prognosis.

And, because she was American, I understood everything she said.  

I liked her and found her delightful and professional.  And, I was glad I found out for myself and didn't rely on that one naysayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment