Monday, June 12, 2017

So much luck - Karma must be shining

Yesterday, my car stopped while parked at Kroc Center. Fortunately, a man parked next to me saw my distress.  He was with his little daughter and enroute to church.  Well, he had cables and immediately got my car started.  I went straight home.

But, I told his little daughter what a great person her dad was to rescue me.  Had he not been there, the day would have been a nightmare.

That made her smile.

Then, the weekend before that, I was in Lynwood, Illinois trying to find a business fair I wanted to attend.  I pulled into a gas station but it was closed.  However, a lady came by to get air in her tires.  I told her about my predicament.  She was trying to describe how to get there but said: "Let me take you there and you can follow me."

Well, thanks for her because getting there was filled with twists, turns and zig zags.  I would have never gotten there without her assist.

I got nicks and hits in life but they vastly outweighs all of the kindnesses.  This is a small example and an example of karma visiting me in positive ways.

I'm blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment