Friday, March 17, 2017

Getting to know my hometown

About a year ago, I took a quiz to see how many Chicago landmarks I'd seen or visited.

Out of 50, I'd only gone to about 15.

Since then, that has changed.  Adventurous as I am, I set time out to discover these new places or visit familiar ones.

It has been a whirlwind...but so much fun.

I've visited Wrigley Field, the Botanic Garden, Willis Tower, Billy Goat Tavern, Lou Malnatti's, Northwestern University, Improv Olympics, famous hot dog stands, steakhouses and of course, every Museum.

It has been a blast, educational and so much fun.

I'm doing # 46 tomorrow, taking the Chicago Architecture Tour on a Wendella Boat.  Can't wait to knock another visit off my list.

And, I just discovered a new list: Discovering Chicago's unusual sites.

So, with this 50 almost done and more on the horizon, I'll never get bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment