Friday, September 18, 2015

Take a chance….on LIFE

I'm here in Martha's Vineyard with two friends I met at the Grand Canyon in April.  It has been a BLAST!

Had I not taken a chance and gone up to them and started a conversation, I would never have met them.  They are dynamic, educated women who have been a positive in my life.

Karen Craddock is Dr. Karen Craddock and is a researcher with a Ph.D. from Harvard and does amazing studies.

Tracy Holmes Craddock is a designer at the Rhode Island School of Design.  They have added to my life and given me joy.

But, it all started with me going up to them and saying HI….taking a chance on life.

Now, I'm exploring a different part of the country at Martha's Vineyard with a side visit to Harvard.

I took a chance on life and all of us are winning!

No comments:

Post a Comment