Monday, December 23, 2013

Leverage your power

I've been banking at Chase since forever.  So, I have established credibility.  But, last week, an employee didn't provide a document for me.

I went into complaint mode, threatened to pull every cent and just flexed my muscles.

I contacted the former manager whose excellent customer service convinced me to bank there and add $$$ and accounts there.

She took care of the problem.  Not only did she get on this errant employee with no customer service skills, but she came by the bank and provided the service.

Had she not intervened, I'd have changed banks.

My applause to Sheena Bankston who is the quintessential example of a professional par excellence who understands the value of going beyond -- and then beyond -- the call of duty to be an example of and to exhibit awesome customer service.

No comments:

Post a Comment