Monday, September 19, 2022

The Scream

There is an ad running in Chicago showing a woman strolling down the street when a swarm of thugs surround her and rob her.

The only sound is her screaming.

It is a powerful ad that is polarizing the city pitting political parties against one another.

I have expressed my opinion on this and been attacked because I appear to be siding with one party over the other.

Crime is out of control and I don't care who is to blame.  We need leaders with effective solutions and lawmakers willing to put in place measures that do not favor the thugs. They laugh at these ineffective laws.

I've been attacked and robbed at gunpoint and that shaped my views.

I don't care who takes on this challenge but it must be addressed or there is no hope for us.  We would also be at the hands of thugs who rob, kill and attack with no regard.

Time for change.

No comments:

Post a Comment