Monday, June 29, 2020

Sometimes...you gotta let it go

I've worked on this project for over a decade.  I've always felt a certain sense of pride at being asked year and year to do the Public Relations.

But, this year was stressful...a nightmare...a drain.

I don't know what made this year so different.  Maybe it's my age or lack of tolerance for the drama surrounding this project, or maybe lack of patience.

Whatever the reason:  It's time to let it go.  It's time to say NO.  It's time to refuse to do it again.

I do this once a year and each year, I vow not to do it the next year.  But, with the lapse of time, I forget.

This year, I won't forget!  I've tagged a lot of people to remind me when the request comes to say...NO!  When the client is treating me to a sumptuous breakfast...say....NO!  When the memory of the stress of it all begins to wear down as the year goes by, remember and say...NO!

In other words, say NO!

No comments:

Post a Comment