Monday, December 2, 2019

Being adventurous

Well, I'll be off to Cancun on Saturday.  And, I'm up for a new adventure.

Three years ago, I explored the cave at Rio Secreto.  Awesome!

Then, two years ago, I was submerged into a tank and swam with the fish. Thirty minutes of eyeball-to-eyeball with fish.

Then, last year, I zip lined. Exhilarating!

ALL WERE GREAT ADVENTURES!

This year, I have a chance to commune with the Mayans in a late-night ritual where you chant, dance to drums and connect with others in a circle.  Mayan style.

All of this takes place in the rainforest.

The downside:  Everyone strips to their bathing suit.

Hmmm.  My body is not the best and I'm OLD.

But friends say, "Go for it!"  Throw your fat-shaming to the wind.

With that, I'm in.

No comments:

Post a Comment