Friday, November 24, 2017

Don't live scared

OK.  So, a guy I met over the Internet sent me money to go to New York to visit him.

I said YES.

I'm going to put a lot of precautions in place...like I'm staying at a hotel, and have given his information to my sister, checked him out to see if he's legit, and I'm on my way.

I don't share this information with cautious friends.  If I told them, they'd set up a lot of barriers and judgements and I'd end up not going.

So, I don't tell "certain" friends about my carefree ventures.

I get a chance to go to New York, see the Christmas tree, go to Rockefeller Square, get a ride on the Staten Island Ferry, eat at Sylvia's

..and maybe meet someone special.

Sure, I could stay home out of caution but I don't live scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment