Monday, August 24, 2020

Frightening

I couldn't sleep so I decided to work.  Problem is:  I'd left my notes in my car.  So, at 4AM, I went to my car to retrieve the notes.

I was shocked to see a man in my car rummaging around...stealing items from the car.

I startled him but he startled me more.  I screamed, bolted into the house and called the police.

They came right away and, naturally, the intruder had left.  I discovered he'd gotten in and out of the house via the garage window.

Then, we discovered the big find:  He'd left his cellphone.

With that, the police are moving to apprehend and arrest this thug.

I intend to testify and pray that he doesn't get a slap on the wrist.

Criminal behavior begins with acts like these.  If he's not punished, his acts will escalate!

But, it was a frightening experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment