Monday, July 23, 2018

FREE equals FUN

Last weekend, I attended the Taste of WVON food fest.  It had EVERYTHING!  Food, Entertainment, Networking and tons of vendors that sold clothes, jewelry and EVERYTHING I CRAVE!  The spirit of the event was AWESOME!  I ran into so many people and got hugs, made new friends and felt joyful!

And it was all FREE -- well for admission anyway.

But, as I walked the few blocks of the Fest hugging folks, greeting contacts and feeling LUV, it occurred to me that there are so many FREE events that are FUN and TIME FILLERS!

And, the summertime in Chicago is filled with festivals, fairs, flea markets -- THE WORKS!

I always have a great time.  They make for great date sites or just for lallygagging around, as I do.

But, it adds up to FUN!

And what makes the FUN even more FANTASTIC is that it's FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment