Friday, July 29, 2016

Get help

In the last few weeks, I've needed help for personal -- and really personal -- matters. As a big busted woman, I have always had trouble fitting into bras.  It seems like I can never get fully fit into these bras.

Finally, I decided to go to a professional:  Tina at Tina's Closet in Lisle, Illinois was an Internet recommendation.  I went out there to the most beautiful town and street that was equalled only by Tina's kindness.

She gave me such great tips and was so wonderful and patient.  She pointed out the mistakes I've made through the years and I incorporated those tips into my bra fitting. I was impressed with her kindness. She fit and adjusted my bra and gave me great advice that I plan to use.

I was so happy that I made it there and met her. I bought two bras and plan to make a twice-a-year trip to Lisle for further consultation.

Thanks, Tina!

No comments:

Post a Comment