Monday, March 16, 2015

Keep your charger on you at all times

I keep my cell phone charger with me at all times.  Why?  You may get stranded and the only difference between you getting help could be finding a place to charge your phone…just in case.
I was recently in Selma for the historic walk.  I had been making a lot of calls and I was operating on low.  Then, I dashed into a church and saw an outlet.  Luckily, I had brought my charger and was able to get 15 minutes worth of a charge, giving me about 65% and 2/3 full on the bars.  That was a great move because I was able to connect with my friends and find them.  With my cellphone on low, it was a good thing that I had my charger for a quick dose of juice.  That was the difference between a good day and a horrible day as we all found out another without a problem…without any hassle.  Ditto for airports. I keep my charger so I can go into those wifi spots or just borrow an outlet.  This is a MUST!

No comments:

Post a Comment