Monday, November 21, 2022

Vietnam

During my formative years.  the Vietnam war dominated the news. I met a guy who was a Brigadier General who served in Vietnam and had vivid memories of two friends who served there and were never the same.

So, I've had a fixation about it. I''ve always been intrigued and always wanted to go.

Recently, a travel agency advertised a trip to Vietnam at a can't-resist price. So, I've decided to go -- with one exception!  I'm not going to endure the dread of going on a super economy flight.  With the crying babies, the coughers and the uncomfortable seats, I decided to zap the flight portion of the package.

So, I'm going Business Class!

Yea...it's more expensive but I get great treatment, I can roust about in the space reserved for the special people.

So, this is a GO!

I'm going to Vietnam!

No comments:

Post a Comment