There's an uproar about the supposed "murder" of Adam Toledo. People are even comparing this with the REAL murder of George Floyd and Laquan McDonald.
Here are the REAL facts:
1. Adam Toledo was hanging out with a 20-year-old known gang banger, with a record.
2. Adam Toledo was hanging with a known gang banger at 2:30 AM.
3. Adam Toledo and his gang bangin' buddy were shooting at cars during the wee hours of the morning
4. Adam Toledo and his buddy's gun-shooting antics prompted 9-1-1 calls from residents
5. Police responded to those 9-1-1 calls and engaged in a foot chase
6. Adam Toledo was ordered to stop and show his hands
7. Adam Toledo opted to continue running down an alley
8. Adam Toledo stopped and hurriedly ditched the gun that was in his right hand
9. In a millisecond, Adam Toledo turned toward the officer
10. The officer had to make a quick decision in that millisecond: Me dead or him.
11. The officer fired...and made the right decision.
12. Horrified, the cop tried to save his life. Too late.
So, these are the facts. His mother -- who should have been monitoring her son -- is asking for the officer's head. Had she been doing her job, this would not have happened.
These. Are. The. Facts.
Quit the emotionalism and let's get real about Adam Toledo.