Monday, August 16, 2021

Tricking the cat

Well, I'm going out of town and putting the cat in a Pet Hotel.  But, I'm putting measures in place that will make transporting little Sheba easier and me catching my plane less taxing.

You see.  Last month, I had to take her to a vet but she was hiding and I had to cancel the appointment.  

I can't cancel my plane.  So, since I don't know all of her hiding places, I'm barricading areas where she MIGHT be and cordoning her off in one central area.

So, with her encased in a certain perimeter, I shouldn't have a problem getting scooping her up, putting her in a carrier, taking her to the Pet Motel and then catching my plane with no problem.  

It's a matter of anticipating a problem and putting a successful plan in place.

No comments:

Post a Comment